<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Pay close attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Friday, August 15, 2003

Fucking lies and the motherfucking asshole liars who tell them

I've never, ever lied before. I swear. Really. I mean it! Okay, I'm lying through my teeth. Well, some of them aren't even real teeth.

An ABC News report titled "Less Than Meets the Eye?" asks regarding the recent sting "whether any of this would have happened if the government had not set it up." According to (unnamed) law enforcement officials who spoke with ABC News, "Administration officials are leaving out key facts and exaggerating the significance of the alleged plot to smuggle a shoulder-launched missile into the United States."

And given the tendency to lie by the Bush administration and its biggest supporters, this doesn't surprise me. When I see news like this and the California recall being played up while the daily deaths of soldiers and civilians alike in Iraq, the inquiry into David Kelly's death, Halliburton, the budget deficit, and Bush's most recent vacation are all being played down, I can't help but be skeptical about this "news" story.

Remember the "noose" -- how it was "tightening" around Saddam? Remember that? That was a big fucking lie, too.
eXTReMe Tracker
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?