<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Pay close attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Tom Tomorrow and the "army of unpaid researchers"

Salon -- you know, that website with lots of good content, but which requires either a paid subscription or exposure to a rather obnoxious ad to get a free "day pass" -- has an interview with Tom Tomorrow, creator of This Modern World. I'm not going to excerpt anything from that interview here, as I'd prefer to let you go there and read the whole thing for yourself. Hey, if you want to pay, that's up to you. I always follow the "day pass" route, myself. (Just be careful about clicking the proper links over at Salon.)

It looks like it's about time for me to go do my unpaid research on that David Kelly story.
eXTReMe Tracker
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?