<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Pay close attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Stir the fire

The Poor Man mirrors my sentiments exactly about the "right-wing punditry" and their "slavish" reaction to the recent Joe Wilson story. This "punditry" had me writing e-mail to straighten out Andrew Sullivan (who can't seem to count higher than two) and doing all sorts of other things to waste my time and energy.

The interest in this matter has supposedly fully transformed into a "formal inquiry" now, but we're still waiting for an independent counsel to materialize. It's really turning into the "Keystone Cops" mess I've envisioned it as for so long. Stock up on the marshmallows -- there's gonna be a bonfire (or should I say "Bushfire"?)!
eXTReMe Tracker
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?